I AM LEAVING

Friday, May 05, 2017





I know that this blog of mine is not as loud as the others and I'm actually fine with that, but at this point in time I reached a decision- a very hard one- to leave this blog and despite its lack of audience I still want to bid my farewell.

Dear Love,

Thank you for being there when no one did. You served as my knight in shining armor when I almost couldn't make it. You brought so many opportunities along the way that I'll be forever grateful with and as crazy as it may sound but you became a person to me, not the weirdwildnerd, youlivealife, or even the just because version. You became a real person, you are my person.

I still remember how you welcomed me with open arms when I was struggling with everything way back in 2013, especially my unheard views and opinions in life. I never really thought that this will happen and I'm sorry. I'm sorry but I don't think prolonging this bond that we share is healthy.

I grew up not realizing that I was growing apart from you as well. Recent events made me realized something new, it open another opportunity and then I decided that it's time for me to leave. There's nothing wrong about you, you even mirror my younger self but like they've said life must moved on,

You are like a favorite shoes of my younger self. Later on, I grow up and I no longer fit in you so I decided to wear something else. But remember that you hold a very special place in my heart.

I want to start fresh and new and this is how the way it is.

I loved you. I'm loving you. And I will still love you.

Best regards,
Teresa Gueco


Yes. You read it right, I'm moving out! I want to start fresh so I decided to open a new blog. My new blog will be fresh and young, without inhibitions, and much much more stronger.

But I can't truly say goodbye here. I can't delete all of it and I will not dare to.

This has been my life and it will stay that way.


now playingx told you so (paramore)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Instagram

Subscribe